Ease of Use
Style and Design

Dear Mr.Perry Ayal and Albert Ayal, After many hours of trying to contact the maker of the “DARTA VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET DVR10” I think I have finally found the right company and people.

I spent about ½ hour with your CS dept who didn’t know anything about this product. But finally after much checking your CS rep named Nancy, said it was too new to be on your site. That is unbelievable. My two grandchildren received 2 of these products at a Secret Santa party in Beverly Hills, CA.

But I can’t find any information about them not only on your web page, but through your CS dept either. Not to mention googling them produced anything either. What is up with this product? I called the number on the attached manual, and they know “Nothing” about this product.

That is inexcusable ! I am sure you two who are the founders and Presidents of the company must know something about them. As you can see by the attached, so called manual, has all of your companies information. So we would appreciate talking to someone who is actually acquainted with the products you sell.

I did get in touch with the other Southern Telecom, and they said they get calls all the time from your customers, but they are not associated with your company what so ever. I expect to hear from someone as soon as possible. We can’t find any apps that will work with these VR Headsets, so we need a lot more information. Please get back to us at the contact information below.

I will include the attachments of the manual that comes with the item.

I have a bad feeling about this product, and am very suspicious of a company that has such ill-informed customer service reps.Sincerely, Unhappy Customer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "refund or substitution". The author is overall dissatisfied with Southern Telecom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Southern Telecom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Southern Telecom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Southern Telecom?

Comments

I agree with all you said.I called 3x to tell CS that my gift tablet model # is not on the registration list, I was told all 3x that it was on the list and that my tablet is new, the model #P916 is NOT on the list, I have been lied to each and every tme .

Today I was on hold 58 mins, I finally gave up. I am going to HSN again , who also lied to me, they said they would send the manual and warranty which did not come with the tablet.

I have not received a thing.I so looked forward to enjoy my tablet but I guess I won't, Southerntelecom should be reported to BBB, maybe that's my next step.